I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PSY5357) and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT886) in the state of Colorado. I earned my master’s degrees in Human Development and Family Studies at Colorado State University in 2005. After working as a grief counselor at Judi’s House, a bereavement center, for seven years and providing clinical services at a wide variety of organizations, I earned a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from University of Denver in 2019.
My clinical competency and specializations have been shaped through training in the following diverse settings:
- Community mental health center
- Integrated-care medical facility
- State psychiatric hospital
- Residential treatment programs
- Intensive hospital diversion program
- University affiliated clinics
- Bereavement center and training/research institute
- Community counseling centers
Besides my private practice, I serve as a Clinic Manager for the Caring for You and Baby (CUB) clinic, which is a part of the Graduate School of Professional Psychology at the University of Denver.